WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 24 January 2009

And the Winner is.....

The winner chosen at random for Challenge 32 is........


(Maddies Creations)

Congratulations Amanda......if you e-mail me....I will get your
prize off the in the post.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

4 comments:

Marianne said...

cangratulations Amanda

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Well done Maddie.xxxx

Anonymous said...

well done Amanda! all the cards posted are Fab as always I don't normally leave comments or join in as I run a blog for the shop i work in!! hope this is ok for me to join in maybe?? can you let me know if its ok for me to join in please! I am totally addicted to penny blacks and have some friends that post here regularly too! :0)

Amanda said...

thank you so much. i;m really excited to win :)